Argentina boasts irresistible sceneries to do outdoor activities in natural surroundings, with options of different levels of difficulty for those who wish to explore and discover destinations from a different perspective and with a higher dose of adrenalin.
This tour starts off in the cosmopolitan Buenos Aires city, to later give way to a visit to the breathtaking Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park, a trekking tour of the enchanting Andean Patagonian forest in El Chaltén, sports in the areas surrounding the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia, in which you will visit Tierra del Fuego National Park and also navigate the Beagle Channel with a final destination in the Iguazú Falls and its marvelous 275 falls.
Some other recommended activities include:
- Mini trekking on the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Trekking and 4×4 ride in Estancia Cristina, in El Calafate
- Trekking to the foothill of the Fitz Roy Mount in El Chalten
- Trekking to the Torre Lake and Mount, in El Chalten
- Gran Aventura sailing tour of the Iguazú Falls