This tour features outdoor activities in natural surroundings with options of different levels of difficulty, mainly in Patagonia, an extreme destination of captivating beauty.
Among the most memorable landmarks are: the breathtaking Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park, the enchanting Andean Patagonian forest in El Chalten at the foothills of the Fitz Roy and Torres Mounts, Tierra del Fuego in the southernmost tip of the American continent and the main star in the Chilean Patagonia, Torres del Paine National Park. The program also includes Buenos Aires and the Iguazu Falls, the latter in Northern Argentina.
Some other recommended activities include:
• Mini trekking on the Perito Moreno Glacier
• Trekking, horse rides and 4×4 rides in Estancia Cristina, in El Calafate.
• Trekking to the foothills of Fitz Roy Mount in El Chalten.
• Trekking to the Torre Mount and Lake, in El Chalten
• Trekking to the foothills of Torres del Paine, in Chile
• Gran Aventura sailing tour of the Iguazu Falls
• City tour and tango show in Buenos Aires