Classic Antarctica Air
Antarctica is an ecological wonder that has bewitched explorers, scientists and voyagers alike for two centuries. This fascinating territory contains more than 90% of the earth’s land ice, which transforms it into the largest freshwater reserve on earth. Among the main species that make up marine Antarctic fauna are whales, seals, penguins as well as a variety of seabirds. Your adventure to the seventh continent will allow you to meet these incredible creatures while enjoying the indelible scenery of mountain glaciers and roaming icebergs. Antarctica’s matchless beauty and extreme climate conditions make this one of the most exotic destinations in the world.
The Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise is our most popular itinerary. Once arriving by flight from Punta Arenas to Antarctica, you will sail between the South Shetland Islands and the western coast of the Antarctic Peninsula. Enjoy seeing ice-filled fjords and spectacular icebergs, while spotting penguins, seals, and whales that call the White Continent home. This trip is available on all three expedition ships.
– All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– 7 nights of cruise, sharing Double A cabin, with all-inclusive system
– Breakfast & Lunch mentioned in the itinerary
– International and / or Internal Flights
– National Parks, Reserves and Museum Tickets (except for exceptions mentioned in the itinerary)
– Optional excursions
– Medical or Cancellation Insurance