This trip is the greatest way to get to see the main destinations all over Argentina, from the subtropical rainforest in the north of the country to the southernmost end of Patagonia and continental South America.
The route includes, besides the sophisticated and versatile city of Buenos Aires, home of tango, the spectacular Iguazu Falls, the impressive Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park with its famous ruptures over the Lago Argentino, and the “end of the world’s” city of Ushuaia in which you will navigate along the Beagle Channel and visit Tierra del Fuego National Park.
– All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– 11 night accommodation
– Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
– Excursion to Los Glaciares National Park
– Excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park
– Navigation along the Beagle Channel
– Excursion to Iguazú National Park
– Breakfast & Lunch mentioned in the itinerary
– International and / or Internal Flights
– National Parks, Reserves and Museum Tickets (except for exceptions mentioned in the itinerary)
– Optional excursions
– Medical or Cancellation Insurance
– Iguazú ecological tax
– Port tax Ushuaia