This expedition offers:
- Outings and shore visits in Zodiac®inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- Lectures and information sessions hosted by our naturalist-guides, covering wildlife, history, geopolitics, the great explorers, climate, environmental protection about Antarctica…
- Hiking opportunity.
- Visiting research stations and former whaling stations.
- Landscapes: a multitude of drifting icebergs, ice floes, imposing glaciers and tall, snow-covered mountains.
- Wildlife: humpback whales, Gentoo penguins, Adelie penguins, chinstrap penguins, leopard seals, crabeater seals, Weddell seals and numerous sea birds.
- Educational discovery in the respect of the environment.
- New: for your comfort, your cruise package includes an overnight in Santiago the day before embarkation and the flights to/from Ushuaia
– All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– 4 nights of cruise, sharing Double A cabin, with all-inclusive system
– Breakfast & Lunch mentioned in the itinerary
– An overnight in Santiago the day before embarkation and the flights to/from Ushuaia
– International Flights
– National Parks, Reserves and Museum Tickets (except for exceptions mentioned in the itinerary)
– Optional excursions
– Medical or Cancellation Insurance