Explorers and Kings
This is a truly epic adventure that begins in Buenos Aires and it continues through the remote Falkland Islands, the wildlife paradise of South Georgia and the extraordinary landscape of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll enjoy unforgettable encounters with untamed wildlife in a vast, dramatic and spectacular setting; you’ll take a step back in time at historically significant sites, and you’ll be mesmerized by the rich diversity and contrasts that make these regions so captivating and unique.
Watch a wild, isolated and extreme world come to life as scores of penguins dive for food, herds of elephant seals bathe in the sun, and pods of orcas pass you by. You’ll be transported to your wildlife documentary, staged in a magnificent setting of mountains, sea, and ice.
– All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– 18 nights of cruise with all-inclusive system
– pre-night hotel included in the mandatory transfer package
– Breakfast & Lunch mentioned in the itinerary
– International and / or Internal Flights
– National Parks, Reserves and Museum Tickets (except for exceptions mentioned in the itinerary)
– Optional excursions
– Medical or Cancellation Insurance