A jewel by the Iguazu Falls, in Brazil.
This 5-star hotel is located right in the heart of Do Iguacu National Park, the Brazilian counterpart for the Iguazu National Park in Argentina. Its strategic location (facing the falls) offers guests access to some truly unique adventures: priority access to helicopter rides, early entry (at the crack of dawn) into Parque Das Aves (Birds’ Park) or a personalized boat tour directly under the falls.
Its Portuguese colonial-style rooms, the staff and the hotel’s two restaurants – the Ipe Grill (which serves tender meat cooked in a gaucho style), and the fancy Itaipu (which offers a Brazilian fusion menu) –enhance the experience to achieve an unforgettable stay.
Portuguese colonial-style rooms with dark wooden floors and handicraft fabrics.
- Access to the walkways with a view of the Iguazu Falls (with no time limit)
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Priority access to helicopter rides
- Early entry into Parque Das Aves
- Personalized boat trip under the falls
- Walking tour along the walkways.
HELP ME PLAN MY EXPERIENCE