An enchanting hotel and Eco-lodge nestled within the grounds of Nahuel Huapi National Park, in the Northern Patagonia Lake District.
Framed by the peaks of Mount López and Tronador, as well as Lake Moreno and Nahuel Huapi Lake, in the middle of Nahuel Huapi National Park, this luxury resort is steeped in history. It boasts a large 15-hectare park, featuring an 18-hole golf course, marina, beach, sunroom, indoor and outdoor heated pools, spa and health club with sauna, fitness center and a plethora of recreational activities for adults and children.
What’s more, there are four different restaurants to try, where you’ll be able to enjoy an incredibly varied offering of international and Patagonian cuisines.
The hotel has 209 rooms spread across two parts of the resort. The Bustillo Wing has 162 rooms, 11 of which are studios and 12 are suites with views across Moreno Lake, Nahuel Huapi Lake and Mount López.
The Moreno Wing consists of 43 luxury studios and suites: 23 Luxury Lake Moreno Studios, 17 Luxury Lake Moreno Suites, two Luxury Lake Moreno Master Suites and one Luxury Lake Moreno Royal Suite.
- Eighteen-hole golf course
- Indoor recreational activities for the whole family
- Kids club
- Dance, yoga and sports lessons
- Typical Argentine and regional Patagonian dishes
- Llao Llao Spa with treatments and special events
- Horseback riding
- Rappelling (only in summer)
- Boat rides
- Birdwatching (including condor sighting
- Fishing (fly casting and trolling)
- 4×4 driving
HELP ME PLAN MY EXPERIENCE