An enchanting hotel and Eco-lodge nestled within the grounds of Nahuel Huapi National Park, in the Northern Patagonia Lake District.
Explore the impressive mountain scenery on horseback or by hiking on one of our numerous mountain trails that rise high above the estancia into the mountain, crossing creeks, waterfalls, majestic forests and the wide variety of fauna that call the estancia home, all while you stay in our cozy hotel.
Located 25 minutes south from the town of Bariloche, Peuma Hue tries to integrate a social, environmental and community development practice and consciousness in everything it does.
The estancia has capacity for 34 beds in 14 rooms with lake views, spread across two houses and three luxury cabins. All our rooms are decorated in an elegant rustic style.
- Typical Argentine and regional Patagonian dishes
- Home-made products from their organic garden, greenhouse and orchard.
- Cooking lessons and retreats
- Horseback riding
- Boat rides
- Wellness: mindful walks, healing walks, holistic healing massage, Breema and relaxing exercises
- Yoga lessons and retreats
HELP ME PLAN MY EXPERIENCE