Enjoy laid-back luxury at the base of the towering Andes Mountains.
Rooted in the pleasures of making, drinking and sharing wine, The Vines immerses the guests in the delights of Argentine culture, rustic natural beauty and warm-hearted hospitality.
Based at the foothills of the breathtaking Andes Mountains, in Valle de Uco, Mendoza, The Vines boasts a private vineyard where guests may work side by side with the world-renowned consulting winemaker Santiago Achaval and his team of experts to produce their own small wine batch.
Along with its spa and services, the gastronomy stands out for its exquisite cuisine with the celebrated chef Francis Mallmann and his signature open-flame-cooking Siete Fuegos.
21 villas in total ranging from 1000 – 2700 square feet: 6 one bedroom units, 8 one bedroom deluxe villas, and 7 two bedroom deluxe villas.
- Residence Villas or The Vines’ Private Vineyards owner opportunities
- Francis Mallmann Siete Fuegos Restaurant
- Options for kosher guests (reserve in advance) as well as vegetarians and vegans
- outdoor fitness & the gym
- Blend your own Wine in the resort Winery
- Horseback rides
- Fly fishing
- Relaxation in the pool
HELP ME PLAN MY EXPERIENCE